In the last 15 years I’ve had an opportunity to participate or lead projects in the field of marketing, corporate communications, Employer Branding and HR both for multinationals and Polish companies. That was amazing adventure for me and has enabled me to gain extensive experience in the field of corporate communications (Public Relations, Media relations, internal communication, Investor Relations, Crisis Communications). This area is also subject to my scientific researches.
Based on my experience and theoretical knowledge I can strategically advise and support organizations in the following areas:
- Training regarding public speaking and company’s representation in media,
- Creation and execution of corporate communications strategy – Investor Relations, Financial Communications, internal communications, crisis communication, Public Relations/Media Relations,
- Development of marketing strategies for service sector (B2B and B2C) based both on traditional and digital media, including social media,
- Extensive advisory in the field of internal communication, including:
Management of internal communication in hierarchical and non-hierarchical organisations,
Improvement of information flow between management and co-workers (top-down, bottom-up),
- Change management including digital transformation (introduction of new tools and changing working methods in order to create business value),
- Building employees engagement and support for corporate values and culture,
Designing and implementing of web services and intranets based on SharePoint, TYPO3, WordPress,
- Internal audit and communication tools improvement – intranets, newsletters, enterprise social networks,
- Large scale event management (up to 1200 participants).
I’ve had privilege to work or participate in projects for the following companies and orgnisations:
Jan III Sobieski hotel,
Polish Tourist Organisation,
Polish Investor Relations Institute and some others.